Missing pages.
The stars didn't fall today; Monday, October 21
Two things I miss:
1. Actually enjoying running.
2. Reading.
I need to learn to pick up a book again. Shall put it on my to-do list after exams: Go to the library and take a proper tour of the non-fiction area, which means walking up and down each of the shelves. I don't know if I can read fiction anymore. My last fiction was a Malay novel (I tried but I couldn't be bothered by any other author than Hlovate) and I can't remember my last English fiction. If anybody has any recommendations? Though Tawn, if you're reading this, please don't bother.
HAHAHAHA. Gosh, I should stop judging people and try to develop a wider taste in reading.
1. Actually enjoying running.
2. Reading.
I need to learn to pick up a book again. Shall put it on my to-do list after exams: Go to the library and take a proper tour of the non-fiction area, which means walking up and down each of the shelves. I don't know if I can read fiction anymore. My last fiction was a Malay novel (I tried but I couldn't be bothered by any other author than Hlovate) and I can't remember my last English fiction. If anybody has any recommendations? Though Tawn, if you're reading this, please don't bother.
HAHAHAHA. Gosh, I should stop judging people and try to develop a wider taste in reading.