Stahp.

The stars didn't fall today; Friday, October 25

People have been telling me I look tired and/or stressed lately. This is unprecedented and I am not kidding you. I have never had people tell me I look stressed before.. pretty much in my entire life and all of a sudden, this semester, I get that kind of comment on an average of three times a week. 

...And it's getting on my nerves. Really. I am of the opinion that whatever you feel is actually what your mind tells you to do; feelings are all just mind games. So I'm concerned that all these things people tell me will actually influence me to think that I am tired and I am stressed while in reality, I am not. And I don't need that right now. I have been telling myself that I can get through this next hell week just fine and I don't need this sort of shisha to screw my self-confidence and self-drive up. Ugh.
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive