Sunshine

The stars didn't fall today; Friday, October 25

I'm glad Adibah sought me out for lunch. I'm glad I spent time talking to her afterwards. There's nothing better than rambling about mundane stuff (intellectual or not teehee); it's like taking a nice breather in the middle of all the academic craziness. I had initially thought to sit myself in the library after class today and get started on my essays but Dibs called me and said she wanted to meet me. We started off talking about heavy issues worthy of us university students *rolls eyes* but we veered off to lighter topics at the end and that was nice.

It has always facsinated me how a person presents himself differently according to the different people he is with. I feel like I can talk to Dibs and Humy about anything but at the same time, how I present those things will be different than how I would talk about them to say, Syera or Jo. I don't know how to explain this but yeah.

Whatever it is, the main point is that it was nice talking to Dibs today. Haha.

And Humairah, if you're reading this, I hope you're doing well! Few more weeks to the end of school then, we can go get some nice kopi and chillax okay! (We'll bring Dibs along too; I owe her way too many dates :P )
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive