Acrid.

The stars didn't fall today; Friday, November 29

Today I decided that Café Galilee has awful coffee. My tongue has finally made the distinction between bitter coffee and burnt coffee. And not to mention that they always make it so hot. I always burn my tongue when I take my first sip. I mean c'monnnn. It's not like there's a very thin line between hot and owww-I-#%$*?!-burnt-my-tongue hot. Okay?

But I will still come back for their hot chocolate. It's not the best or anything but they're pretty generous with the cocoa. Though it's still tongue-burning hot T_T

Aaaahh 4 more days to the end of finals! So many post-finals celebration to do, so little time. Teeheehee. 
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive