Affaire de coeur.
The stars didn't fall today; Thursday, November 7
Every time I log into Blogger, the first thing I'd do is to look through my Reading List of the blogs I follow (if you're a fellow Blogger, you'd know what I mean) and today was no exception. The rather exceptional fact was that the top three most recent posts in the List were about the same thing but they just cannot be more different from one another.
Affairs of the heart; of worry, excitement and pain.
The first blogger is getting married soon and her post reflects her worries about her pending marriage. She finds ease in a post from another blogger (not sure who) which talks about marriage and what exactly to prepare for. May Allah ease her affairs, ameen.
The second blogger got married a few months back and her post is a happy one; she talked about the simple engagement and nikah ceremonies that she went through (it's her first post after her nikah). She also talked about her upcoming walimah and what she'll include in the majlis. May Allah ease her affairs, ameen.
The third blogger just went through a heartbreak. She wrote of hurt and the post reflects the intensity of her pain. She wrote of forgiveness, its difficulties, but also the discovery of what it means to truly forgive. May Allah ease her affairs, ameen.
I don't usually think of these things. I talk about them , yes. (Like I said, it's cropping up in conversations everywhere now that I'm 21.) But in my own sphere of mind, I don't. Frankly, it scares me. May Allah ease my affairs, ameen. And yours too :) Have a good day.