Core Battles.
The stars didn't fall today; Wednesday, November 27
Just done with the first paper (alhamdulillah) and it was my first time writing more than 3 pages of stuff per question. Granted, I crapped my way through (what's new) but I was surprised that I actually managed to put in that much bullshisha. Anyway, 3 more papers to go and I'm forcing myself to stay in school even with no company (wanted to go to Jurong Library but I don't think there will be seats) because I'm as good as screwed if I go home. Like I've said, there is no way in hell that I will study if I am at home. I'd rather lie down on my bed, staring at the ceiling for hours on end than reading even one line from my lecture notes zzz.
Even now I'm still blogging and putting off the start of my revision. Wah, the battle with one's self is no joke indeed.