Why I (Mostly) Don't Read Youtube Comments
The stars didn't fall today; Saturday, November 16
1. Oh this week has been like a honeymoon period for me. Cleared my deadlines last week and have been lazying about like it's the first week of school and like it's not the last week with exams starting in less than two weeks.
2. I love the morning sun. The feeling of the sun on your face anytime before 10 is the best thing ever.
3. I can't wait to go karaoke (okay what is the grammatically proper way to say this? Is karaoke even a proper verb?) with Humairah after exams. And drink ridiculously expensive coffee. And eat cakes that are too pretty for my stomach.
4. SUNWAAAAAAY LAGOOOOOON TOOOOOO MEHEHEHEHE
5. Altimet has the best lyrics and flow. Ever. (When it comes to Malay rap. Not that I listen to any others.)
6. This semester ended way too fast and for the first time ever, I had to bid goodbye to some friends I've made this semester, in Korean class. Sakinah doesn't want to do Korean anymore and Amirah would have to take a different class for Korean next semester :(
7. Just thought of something. People who worry way too much about what others think of them and try so hard to impress others amuse me. I'm not just saying that. They really do. Met someone like that recently and whenever that person voices out worries, I'd really have to suppress a snigger from escaping. Not gonna lie; I am also concerned about what other people think about me (we all are; unless you live in a cave which means you shouldn't even be reading this in the first place) (unless your cave has Wi-Fi). But only to a certain extent. It's more to keep myself in check, from doing something ridiculous.
8. Okay I lied about the Youtube comments. I read them actually. But I wish I don't because more often than not, they're full of bullshisha that makes my head hurt. On Western music videos, it's full of idiots posting You're-gonna-go-to-hell-if-you-don't-repost-this's. On Kpop music videos, it's full of nutcases declaring fanwars with each other. (I usually can't be bothered with them but the most recent I saw was on Taeyang's video. I like EXO and all but.. C'mon lah eh. Taeyang alone kicks all 12 of EXO's arses. Hands down.)
9. Ordered extra-large pizzas from Domino's yesternight. I think that was the biggest slice of pizza I've ever eaten. Could finally fold it like the way I see in movies ㅋㅋㅋ. That said, they have amazing service. I ordered two XL's and both were delivered in 30 minutes. Best.
10. On my way to turquoise school right now for a meeting with other alumni for the December Magetan project. Kind of excited but it's the planning stage right now plus there's been an increase of members from the previous 8 who went to Banten to 23 (!!!) this time round. Oh God. Woes of an introvert.
11. Doakan for finals please. Thank you.