No More Rewang.

The stars didn't fall today; Saturday, December 14



Friday night: Kak Siti had a lady who does henna came over to her place and all the girl cousins had our henna done. It was my first time putting on full hand henna and it might very well be my last.  Even if I do do it again, it'll probably be on my wedding day. Besides such a special occasion, I vow that I am never putting on hand henna again because I cannot stand having to be careful and not being to do anything else for about twenty to thirty minutes. What more when just now all the bibiks laid out the celok and sambal belacan for dinner just as I was about to put my henna on.. T___T It was an agonizing wait until the darned henna could come off. 


Lepak-ed with some of the cousins while watching the decorations being put up under the block while eating Ben&Jerry's and discussing about a whole range of issues from betting on who will be the next to get married (after Kak Wiwit next year and Abang Ajid on the next two) to speculating whether Gaddafi's bodyguards were all virgins. 

AND they asked me how I could not know such stuff, considering how I'm a Global Studies major. Say whut. Okay, full day today (Saturday) and tomorrow. 
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive