Cluelessly hopeful at 22.
The stars didn't fall today; Monday, February 17
(So this was a post I wrote about a month ago but never got around to publishing. The next paragraph was what I wrote that time but the paragraphs after it was what I just wrote today, to complete the post.)
Anyway, come to think about it, we never go out, just the two of us. This is probably the second time or so? Haha. It's usually in a group. Even today, the usual people couldn't make it so it ended up being the two of us. So yeah.. We don't talk all the time like bestfriends should, nor do we hang out altogether. We don't listen to the same sort of music nor do we like the same things (we kinda have the same fashion sense but hers is darker than mine) (yes, I said that and you know it's true!!! HAHA) But I guess we're kindred spirits in how we're both introverts. Other than that....... I really have no idea how we got stuck together since we were eight. But despite all of that, we kind of go along and get along well. We're relatively quiet people, what more when it's just the two of is, but I don't feel the burden to fill up the lull with conversation. Ranting is another thing altogether. Once I start, I don't censor stuff from her. There's no need to be careful around her so she's always listening to me mouthing off about one thing or another.
~~~
No kidding; half of the time, I don't know what's going on in her mind and I doubt she knows me as well either. Maybe there are people out there who knows her better. Maybe ten, twenty years down the road, I'll find out some things about her that I've never known before even though she's been like that all along. But she'll always be... familiar to me, I guess. Maybe we'll be friends till the end, maybe we'll drift apart. But I will never call anyone else my bestfriend.
Post ni macam terlebih sappy but for what birthdays are worth, happy 22nd, old friend.
Gah. I'll cry buckets when you go.
Anyway, come to think about it, we never go out, just the two of us. This is probably the second time or so? Haha. It's usually in a group. Even today, the usual people couldn't make it so it ended up being the two of us. So yeah.. We don't talk all the time like bestfriends should, nor do we hang out altogether. We don't listen to the same sort of music nor do we like the same things (we kinda have the same fashion sense but hers is darker than mine) (yes, I said that and you know it's true!!! HAHA) But I guess we're kindred spirits in how we're both introverts. Other than that....... I really have no idea how we got stuck together since we were eight. But despite all of that, we kind of go along and get along well. We're relatively quiet people, what more when it's just the two of is, but I don't feel the burden to fill up the lull with conversation. Ranting is another thing altogether. Once I start, I don't censor stuff from her. There's no need to be careful around her so she's always listening to me mouthing off about one thing or another.
~~~
No kidding; half of the time, I don't know what's going on in her mind and I doubt she knows me as well either. Maybe there are people out there who knows her better. Maybe ten, twenty years down the road, I'll find out some things about her that I've never known before even though she's been like that all along. But she'll always be... familiar to me, I guess. Maybe we'll be friends till the end, maybe we'll drift apart. But I will never call anyone else my bestfriend.
Post ni macam terlebih sappy but for what birthdays are worth, happy 22nd, old friend.
Gah. I'll cry buckets when you go.