Day 3 Week 5 Sem 2 AY 13/14

The stars didn't fall today; Thursday, February 13

Wednesday was a good day, alhamdulillah. For one, I checked Facebook only once and I didn't even scroll through my entire feed before closing the tab. That felt good. Anyway, after the only one lecture I had that day, I went to Orchard Road for an assignment. Initially I planned to go alone but I was Whatsapping with Dibs and she said she was "free" (ahaha) so she ended up accompanying me to Orchard. We alighted in front of Lucky Plaza and I took photos around the mall for my assignment. (Essentially we were supposed to photograph migrant spaces in Singapore.) We then went to Cineleisure for lunch at 18 Chefs (hello cheese-baked pasta, I've missed you) and we just started talking nonsense. I swear ah this girl. I spilled stuff to her that I don't usually spill to anybody. Maybe it's a sign of a closer friendship between us? Or me having lesser thoughts about my words? Lulz.



We wanted to get Krispy Kreme afterwards but we got so engrossed in the conversation that we had to forgo the glazed doughnuts so Dibs could get back to school in time for a meeting. Actually right... It takes quite a shorter time than I thought to travel between Kent Ridge and Orchard. Anyway, yeah back to school and I did my readings and Dibs had her meeting and it was already 7.45 when we made our way to a seminar/talk by the school Malay Society about Malay identity. 

Is it just me or did they mostly talk about things that I already knew? There's this feeling of balik-balik tu jugak whenever we talk about the Malay community. But hey. 

And all of that made for a surprisingly good mid-week. 
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive