Post-mood swing. Maybe.

The stars didn't fall today; Monday, February 10

I realised the past few posts have made me seem like I'm in a mood swing. Maybe it is a mood swing, maybe it is a slump, maybe it's my brain being weird, or maybe it's that time of the month. 

Whatever it is, I met Dibs with her square tudung today (and Nadia with her shawl ngeeeeee) and we just talked about stuff while gorging on McD (just dumping nacho cheese on a burger does not a totally new menu item/experience maketh okay!) and I realised it's been a while since I could last talk like that with someone. I think the only person I ever talked like that about was Ummi. As in, Ummi Salamah. Maybe not exactly like Ummi but the vibe and the mutual wavelength were there. Hi, Ummi if you're reading this. I guess I miss you. Heh.
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive