Resolve, Uncrumbled. Yet.

The stars didn't fall today; Saturday, February 22

In the bus right now on my way to work. I am so hungry and seeing Mai eat her yoghurt just now is making me crave for some. But I'm saving my stomach for Badoque with girlfriends later. Eeeep can't wait because 1) I hear the food is fantastic and 2) I will finally be meeting Raje whom I have not met for, what, more than half a year? Sheesh. 

So recess week coming up and I'm gonna try planting my butt in the school library to study. I really hope for the week to be productive else I think I will really cry about my procrastination when next Sunday comes around T_T Syafikah! Are you reading this??! Hahaha! Let's do our readings and at least compensate for some of the trees we've killed by printing all those nasty readings. 

Omg I really feel like getting a yoghurt now. 
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive