Drawing The Line

The stars didn't fall today; Monday, March 17

Look what came in the mail today!


Quality album, quality music, quality people with quality faces :p After being so used to buying KPop CDs from giant entertainment companies with a hundred pages or so of photos filled with good-looking people, the rather simple album gets some getting used to once I had t in my hands. But honestly, I love it. The whole thing is so... My style, I guess. They're wearing clothes and carrying a style that people would actually wear on the streets in real life. Haha. And the music is just yay! Rock and pop and just my jam in general. Guess the album's just gonna be on replay this next few weeks.
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive