Poophead.
The stars didn't fall today; Saturday, March 1
Let's get one thing straight. Here's the thing about me. I don't care. At all. If we're forced into a relationship where whatever you choose to do is of no consequence to me, I don't care. If you choose to include me in your life, I'll feel honoured and thank you. But if I show concern for you (which by the way, in this case, I'm obligated to do so and not out of my own interest) and you don't seem interested in me being so (by way of ignoring me) then fine. Maybe you think me being in your life is not gonna be of any help at all. I'm good with that. Don't see why I should be wasting my time, energy and resources where I'm not needed anyway. Wow now I'm annoyed. Your face annoys me too, by the way.
Second rant over and out.