Chill Compulsion.
The stars didn't fall today; Friday, April 4
Handwrote my speech for presentation in class later because somehow I've developed a disgust for the school's computer keyboards. I can stand them long enough to print out stuff but typing on the keyboards for long periods of time scare the heck out of me. I don't know when it started but I have come to fear the amount of bacteria on the school's computers. *shudders*
Wrote a speech because I can't talk spontaneously for nuts and I have an irrational need to know exactly what's gonna come out of my mouth later. Compulsive much? This is something about myself which I've been giving a lot of thoughts about lately. Will post when I can. For now, I just want 3.30 to roll around quickly because 3.30 = end of class for the day and the end of presentations for the semester.
