Fluffy Clouds Though.

The stars didn't fall today; Monday, April 7

The weather is PMS-ing so hard nowadays. One day it decides to challenge itself to see if it can drown this tiny island and the next day, selamba derk anyhow wants to see if it can bake us till heat stroke. Umbrellas are your best friend, man. If it rains, pop that brolly. If it's too sunny, pop it too. Unless yours is black. Like mine. Then don't use it during one of those baked-hot weather. God gave you common sense; use it. 

Okay bye. Right now I'm on my way to the last Migrations class for the semester and the only reason I'm going is just in case the prof rolls out some hints for exams. 
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive