Post-exams Gastro

The stars didn't fall today; Saturday, May 17

Okay, this post is dedicated to my post-exam pig-out sessions with my dear friends. First was with Syafiq! We studied together the week before our last papers and Syafiq mentioned that she wanted to go to Seoul Garden to grab the 2-for-2 offer. I had actually planned to eat at Seoul Garden Hotpot with Humy but the plan got canceled, or rather, put off (hopefully! Keke) but I got a really huge craving to eat Seoul Garden immediately after exams. It wasn't the 2-for-2 offer Syafiq had in mind but she readily agreed to accompany me since she ended her finals on the same day too! Hehe. We basically had a massive meat party and I am swearing off any kind of buffet all the way till at least next year. (I don't know if it's due to wolfing down a huge amount of barbecued beef but I woke up the next day with a very sore throat and a mild fever :/)


The second pig-out session was with Dibidibidibs Adibah. She ended her papers two days after mine and she wanted to have a look at Jem afterwards (she's an Eastie). We ended up in Swensen's and I got their fish and chips (is it just me or the Earle Swensen's at JEM has relatively limited choices?) and Dibs got this Aglio Olio with Roasted Duck or something. Duck tastes a bit weird but in a good way. Haha. As usual, we talked about a lot of different stuffs which was, as usual, cool hehe. We then shared this Mango thingamajig ice cream which was nice, and the top of which you could see on the bottom of the following fail of a selfie.


I might post a short review of the modules I took this semester so yeah. And some other stuff too most probably.
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive