Eggy plants.

The stars didn't fall today; Sunday, June 8

One of my favourite vegetables (yes, I've matured enough to have favourite vegetables although there's only a few on the list... For NOW, okay?) is eggplants/brinjals. Now, I have not been eating them since forever. In fact, I only started eating them about a year ago (can add this to the list of things I learnt after turning twenty.. appreciating brinjals. ) and they are amaaaazing. Mum usually grills them and that's my favourite way to eat them. The smoky flavour gets to me somehow. She doesn't grill them when she plonks some into dalca but it tastes pretty good as well. I don't know why or how I started eating them after thinking that they're gross for so long but I just did one day when Mum made pecel. But yes, I appreciate them now. 

And this has been a post about brinjals. I don't know guys. I'm bored. 
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive