I'm So Down

The stars didn't fall today; Monday, June 9

5 Seconds of Summer reminds me of the sounds during my period of adolescence. If that period had a soundtrack, mine would be made up of McFly, Busted, Boys Like Girls, Forever The Sickest Kids, Mayday Parade and the likes. In another life, I would've been a total scene kid *sniggers* But I digress. 5 Seconds of Summer's music totally has that pop-rock/pop-punk vibe I've always liked bobbing my head to. And the kinda voices that sound good with acoustic songs. I miss that rawness, I guess, after listening to smooth voices in K-pop for a long while. And the boys themselves. Four skinny boys with hair swept to the sides and slightly spiked with the help of some strong gel. Couldn't help giggling a bit at the sight that reminds me so much of the aforementioned bands when I watched a video of them the first time. Totally took me back to 10 years ago (yes, I first had a crush on McFly when I was 12). Gosh, time flies. 

Anyway, I had my first cup of coffee in the longest while EVER for breakfast this morning and now I can't fall asleep. But that can't be right.. It's been about 14 hours since I drank it. Must be the stifling heat then. Ahhhh
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive