Messy bureaucracy

The stars didn't fall today; Wednesday, June 4

1. I just got back an hour ago from the Finale Night of Perkampungan Bahasa. I didn't have a specific role because I actually planned on not coming so I floated around and ended up helping the F&B team with the food. It's been a good experience alhamdulillah. I became friendlier with the people whom I used to greet simply because they were Sakinah's friends (haha) and made new friends in the process as well alhamdulillah. 

2. I also learned that I am never taking part in event planning ever again if I do not have the slightest interest in the event. Heh. 

3. I received some good news today alhamdulillah and have told a few people about it but I'm lying low until everythting is really black-and-white-confirmed. 

4. And I saw someone on the Internet commenting "loling out loud." Husnuzzhon, that someone must be ten or something. Okay bye. 
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive