Sikit-sikit, lama-lama jadi bukit.

The stars didn't fall today; Friday, June 13

Here's my personal life hack tip to saving money: When your wallet gets too heavy because of coins, leave a dollar's worth of coins in (I always go for a 50-20-20-10 combo) and put the rest in your piggy bank. Putting money into the piggy bank will make you feel good and your wallet will be lighter and less cluttered. 

Bonus tip: For an even less cluttered wallet, always throw away your receipts and never keep movie ticket stubs. They'll fade anyway. Which is why I'm gonna start doing it; carrying around faded pieces of paper which I don't even look at does nothing for my memory anyway.  Sometimes I don't even remember whom I watched the show with. 

Okay that's all for today. Be good, boys and girls. 
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive