August III

The stars didn't fall today; Wednesday, August 27

I also wanna blog about my first day of school for the new academic year where I met Rifqah. I just have the utmost respect for her and her sister. Yang kakak di Al-Azhar, yang adik pula di NUS. These two sisters are just mashaAllah.

I also wanna blog about how I have Wednesdays off for this semester (first time ever) and I spent the first Wednesday off with Syafiq. She dragged me around Orchard to try on scent after scent as well as teach me about makeup. After trying out Pizza Hut's new cheesy pizza, that is. Mmmmm.

I also wanna blog about how I spent my second Wednesday with Dibs and Humy where we went to the exhibition at NLB about past ulama'. Afterwards, Humy invited me to tag along with her friend to Masjid Wak Tanjong to attend the Fiqh class and I felt so awkward because I was wearing jeans.

I wanna blog but I'm tired already. School's been good so far alhamdulillah. I've managed to attend every one of my classes so.. that's always good haha. Tutorials start this week, though. Also, trying out a couple of new things this semester. Doakan!
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive