Cockroach Piss.
The stars didn't fall today; Wednesday, August 27
I have a stye in my right eye and it is OH. SO. AN. NO. YING. I got it a week ago and I thought the swelling was reducing fine until I woke up on last Sunday morning with it becoming bigger than ever. Kinda felt like it was mocking me, "You thought I was going away? Suckerrrrrrr." So I've been wearing my specs all week (I suspect my wearing contact lenses last Saturday triggered the swelling.) which only serves to remind me further that I need to get my eyes checked again. What's new eh.
And now there's just this annoying slight black bob that obscures my vision whenever I roll my eyes upwards and did I mention that the eye drop tastes really bad when it goes down my throat? Ugh.
Maybe this is God's way of telling me to stop watching hot Kpop guys. Hmm.