Le Matin de Samedi. Lulz.
The stars didn't fall today; Saturday, September 6
1. I told Ustazah that I am available for relief teaching today which means... A 10.30 am to 7 pm workday. Water bottle, check. Content to teach, check. Controlling my temper, check? Ameen ameen ameen.
2. I think there's a bimbo in my French class but there I go, judging people again. From a husnuzzhon perspective, I think she's just trying too hard to be funny. I mean, she's just funny. Umm hmm.
3. I have a History tri-term test next week. There's so much content to memorise, ya Allah. Anyway, yesterday during lecture, this girl sat beside me and without saying hi, she commented that I look tired. First of all, you know what? I give up. GIVE UP, YOU HEAR? I think I should just resign myself to hearing people say I look tired for the rest of my life and smile it off. Second of all, her name was Ingrid and I think I was the first third-year she's met amongst the vast ocean of first-years so she decided we would be friends and asked for my number so she could contact me regarding the module. Ooookay. She was super tall by the way. Like.. I hardly have to look up to girls when I'm talking to them but she was easily 175 cm, I think.
4. Okay bye!