Sch-ew-l

The stars didn't fall today; Friday, September 12

Wow, congratulations, school. You've managed to annoy me in a way I never thought you could. I couldn't find any of the required readings for this coming Tuesday's tutorial and I'm just bummed out. I've got two online lectures to listen to (AND I REALLY HATE ONLINE LECTURES) (just a friendly reminder) and an essay question to think of. Why professors don't give out their own list of possible essay questions is BEYOND me. I know, I know but let me rant. And tons of readings. (What's new?) And assignments. Like make-your-own-video kind of assignments. Eww. 

Okay so school hasn't been very kind to me. I'm just trying to focus on the fact that I have managed to attend all of my lectures and tutorials without fail and without falling asleep. Which is a very, very good thing. I thought taking two History modules and two Science modules would be the stuff of nightmares but lectures have been okay so far. Except for the online ones, that is. 

Thanks for reading. 
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive