한국어와
The stars didn't fall today; Monday, November 10
Saw my Korean module friends today whom I didn't know I've missed, especially Jing Hiang :) I really haven't been around Arts often this sem. I've only eaten at The Deck for only about 5 times and it's already the last week of the semester. The only times I'm in Arts, it's either the last lesson of the day and I have to head home right after or the first lesson, after which I'd have to head to Science. I've been in the library less than ten times too (itu pun bila awal semester, bila masih rajin nak photocopy reading). Meh, sucks. I guess I kinda miss being in Arts. At least I know where I can hang out if I need to wait for class.
And a little bit of me probably miss learning Korean too. I mean, French is fun and all but in Korean, a lot of us are actually into the culture and we all like the same things so it's fun to talk about Korean things outside of the textbook. Kpop or Kdrama or actors or food or culture or places or anything under the Korean sun. But French? The teacher played Stromae the other day and we were all like errrr. I've heard of his name in passing but y'know.. I'm just not into it. Anyway, I just feel that it's a nice language to learn. Mana tau one day kerja dengan Persatuan Bangsa-Bangsa Bersatu ahahahaha.