Boogie On & On
The stars didn't fall today; Tuesday, November 25
Patting myself on the back for staying put in the library and studying till my butt almost became numb. Studying outside with company definitely beats studying alone AND doing it at home. I mean, it definitely beats being at home because I don't ever study at home. Hah. Zuhaira' accompanied me today (All the best for Econs, Math and Stats... Eww.) (Haha!)
I went to the family chalet on Sunday night despite having work that morning (I was so tired when I got home despite only standing around and doing practically nothing) and the fact that I had an exam the day after. I couldn't pass up seeing the family after forgoing various meetings due to other commitments. Thank God I went because 1) BARBECUEEEEEEE and 2) GAMES OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My paternal family's all sorts of noisy and I honestly pity my cousins-in-law and anyone who marries into the family basically. It's worse if they have a quiet personality and are not really the outgoing type. I'm not as outrageous as the rest of the family (like my aunts are seriously no joke when they're gathered; one of my fondest memories of my late grandmother is her telling them to quiet down because they're always laughing too loudly haha) but hey, at least I'm family and my aunts all love me LOL. But seriously, we played a lot of games and I just about died every time one of my aunts and uncles open their mouth. Mesti je ada benda nak comment, kalau tak menyakat!
I didn't go on Monday night because honestly CAM paper just about killed all my brain cells and I just wanted to sleep it off. Anyway, one of my cousins uploaded a video on FB and apparently they decided to do a fashion show using trash bags and balloons. It was hella funny and made me wish I had gone but oh well. Kakak Wiwit's wedding is in about three weeks' time so that's when everybody will be gathered again so yaaaaay.
For now, I'm just gonna slay what's remaining of finals. Or rather, let myself be slayed...? I wish I could bring myself to be arsed but... Lulz.