Revival 1
The stars didn't fall today; Wednesday, November 5
Status: Retrieved from Drafts, selected to be published
Written: 12th March 2014
Note: Not really sure what was going through my head at that time. No edits.
----
I always tell people that I am not the sort of person to do something if it is something not required of me or I am not ordered to do it. Which is why I don't get involved in CCA or ECA. There's also the semangat lima minit syndrome. On top of that, there's the fact that I'm the sort who's content (most of the time) with my lot in life and whatever it deals me with.
Written: 12th March 2014
Note: Not really sure what was going through my head at that time. No edits.
----
I always tell people that I am not the sort of person to do something if it is something not required of me or I am not ordered to do it. Which is why I don't get involved in CCA or ECA. There's also the semangat lima minit syndrome. On top of that, there's the fact that I'm the sort who's content (most of the time) with my lot in life and whatever it deals me with.
So when I do get out of the lines I've gradually drawn over the years for myself, I wonder where I get the drive or motivation from. Like, who am I proving myself to or what do I get out of this?