Awry.
The stars didn't fall today; Friday, December 5
I have decided to pursue Honours, inshaAllah. Who was I kidding anyway.. Out in the workforce by next year? I'm not ready. I haven't been preparing myself even. This might sound like I'm taking the easy way out but Honours year would be a different battlefield altogether. I will need to take six Level-4000 modules in the extra year that I have decided to be in school and the only modules I am interested in are either Sociology modules or Political Science modules...The very two departments, out of three, that I have sworn to keep my hands off until I graduated. I could've kept the promise.. If only I had prepared myself earlier. But what good is there in repeating the words "If only".
Anyway, I just submitted the list of modules I would prefer to be allocated to me for the next semester. I'm only required to take two more Level-3000 modules before I would be able to complete my major requirements by the end of my third year. Taking three voluntarily sounds like suicide but eh, maybe I should just prepare myself because I would have to take at least three Level-4000 per semester when I'm in fourth year. Hah.
Anyway, I just submitted the list of modules I would prefer to be allocated to me for the next semester. I'm only required to take two more Level-3000 modules before I would be able to complete my major requirements by the end of my third year. Taking three voluntarily sounds like suicide but eh, maybe I should just prepare myself because I would have to take at least three Level-4000 per semester when I'm in fourth year. Hah.
