EVP 2014: Day 1
The stars didn't fall today; Saturday, December 27
8th Dec 2014, Monday:
Today, set off for Phang Nga on a 9 a.m. flight. Reached at about 9.50 a.m local time and something happened (maybe later). We set off for our hotel first and it was about an hour or two's ride. The van was comfortable, alhamdulillah. The journey certainly didn't take as long as the ones in Banten or Magetan. Tu memang mashaAllahu kaana wa maa lam yasha' lam yakun jelah. After a quick freshening up and lunch, we hit the roads again, this time round for the school.
[I really hate tom yum but I had to eat it almost every day. I still hate it though.]
The school was situated in a village and it reminded me of Banten. After a few words by the prinicipal, we toured a bit. There was still construction going on and the rain distracted me.
Afterwards, the principal brought us to a nearby waterfall which I think I could've appreciated in any other conditions but it was slightly drizzling so nah.. We then made a quick stop at the mall for some much-needed shopping (lulz). We had a nice dinner at the hotel restaurant that night. And oh, despite the heavy rain, Phang Nga is absolutely beautiful, by the way.
The school was situated in a village and it reminded me of Banten. After a few words by the prinicipal, we toured a bit. There was still construction going on and the rain distracted me.
[There were these rock formations everywhere in Phang Nga. Just.. subhanallah.]