-

The stars didn't fall today; Saturday, January 10



"I'm sorry that we are weak, unable to even speak
And I'm truly sorry about what happen on 9/11 but it had absolutely nothing to do with me,
That Islam you see on TV does not represent me
I'm too busy waging jihad against myself; my own nafs are my enemy,

I'm sorry that Muslims and Muslim lands do not represent Islam,
This religion is perfect, but we on the other hand...
I'm sorry for pointing fingers, I forgot the rest were pointing back at me
I'm sorry that I look for the same faults in you, the same way I told you not to look for in me"
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive