Guinea pigging it all the way.
The stars didn't fall today; Monday, January 5
I got the History module for a very expensive bid of 600 points... And mine was the winning bid. The last time I had to pay that much was for Korean 2 and I well knew that was a very popular module. I feel kinda bitter about this. I just hope Sakinah gets it as well. Also, the methods mod I have to take this semester looks set to be very dry. The prof sounds like a no-nonsense kind of guy. The readings look even worse. I foresee a semester of coffee-binges, man. Oh well..
Not really gonna think about this until.. Well, at least until I get back from KL on Thursday.
(And I need to brush up on my French as well, oh God.)
Not really gonna think about this until.. Well, at least until I get back from KL on Thursday.
(And I need to brush up on my French as well, oh God.)