Midst of Bidding.

The stars didn't fall today; Friday, January 2

So tempted to drop History of Muslims in SEA mod and take up Intro to International Relations instead. Reasons why I should take the History mod:
1. I can take it with Sakinah, if both of us are successful with our bidding.
2. It sounds interesting. (read more here)

Reasons why I should take Intro to IR:
1. It is only a Level-2000.
2. It is the usual lecture/tutorial style.
3. It sounds interesting. (read more here)

Reasons why I shouldn't take History of Muslims in SEA:
1. It is seminar-style.
2. It is a Level-3000 and I am not obligated to take another Level-3000.

Reasons why I shouldn't take Intro to IR:
1. It is a Political Sci mod and PS mods scare me.
2. Err.. I don't have a friend to take it with?
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive