Noniversal.

The stars didn't fall today; Thursday, January 15

Should start sleeping earlier and exercising more. I was out and about today and was so tired that I was yawning at 6 p.m. Sumpah tak kelakar. 

Just now, Jo raised the issue of Charlie Hebdo. Amidst all the arguments about free speech and radicalism, here's my paltry two cents:
1. I am offended by any caricature of Prophet Muhammad, no matter the context. 
2. I do not think that the killings were justified. It was terrorism, pure and simple. 

Now that my opinions are all balanced out because I should be an exemplary moderate Muslim, here's my last penny: I'm calling bull on free speech. If free speech means blatant double standards and lack of sensitivity, then no thanks. 
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive