February Summed Up.
The stars didn't fall today; Wednesday, February 25
Finally dragged myself to school today to study, even if for a bit. Courtesy of Sakinah or else I would've just spend another unproductive day at home. (Though Sakinah's not replying my text and it's almost 11 and I'm almost reaching school...) Anyway, this blog is just going downhill. School's being a drag as it always is but I did meet my friends and did stuff which I could have blogged about but I didn't. Not too sure why.
Well, to sum it up, I tried bouldering and rock-climbing, we celebrated Jo's birthday at Golden Nur, we met again to send her off to NZ, I went to the trampoline park again but with schoolmates this time around (I refuse to say 'doinks') (Zahirah kneed herself in the face and now she's got a fantastic shade of purple on her right eyelid, I kid you not) and I met a couple friends where we received Raje's wedding invitations.
The nearer the day, the more I cannot believe that the crazy girl is getting married. The first amongst us, some more! I was pretty chill when she told me about it but now that the date is getting nearer.. May Allah ease!