Reading ASSignments.

The stars didn't fall today; Sunday, February 1

I take one hour to finish a ten-page article. Why one hour? Because I 1) need to search for the meanings of words I've never seen before, 2) reread long, complex sentences again and again to make sure I understand them and, 3) annotate important points in the margins in a language I myself can understand. 

Best thing yet? Most of my readings are more than just ten pages long. Do you see why I don't do my readings most of the time? Okay, enough complaining for now. I need to get started on the next article. Hope your Sunday's been good. 
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive