Can't Sleep.
The stars didn't fall today; Thursday, March 5
Next week's e-Learning week which means we're not supposed to go to school at all and work from home or wherever that's not school but my prof just selamba derk emailed us saying that there'll be a guest lecturer for the upcoming lecture?
I really hate doing schoolwork online but even I think that this is stretching it too far. E-learning week is an exercise to prepare us for situations in which we can't go to school and it's not fair to both the lecturer and students if we don't participate in the exercise. What if a situation really happens and the professor does not know how to record a lecture and upload it online or create a forum for discussion sessions or create online quizzes and tests? I think us students pretty much know how to navigate our way around the school's online platform because our other lecturers actually participate in the exercise *rolls eyes* but this prof is a complete noob at computer and gahhhhhh the rule-stickler in me is just mad.