Guiltrip.

The stars didn't fall today; Monday, March 30

So I had this group essay that is up for submission by 10 a.m. today and I have been freeloading off my groupmates (yes, I feel really bad for doing so but they were so invested and I'm just really bad with the topic so they did most of the writing) so I at least volunteered to print and submit the paper but the traffic jam on the way to school was so bad today and I feared not reaching school on time so I texted my friend who had done so much and she said she's already in school so she'll print it and wow can my guilt get any worse than this


01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive