살까 말까

The stars didn't fall today; Thursday, April 16

1. Laptop yang kena taped up hari tu? Dah terbuka balik. As in, it went back to its broken state. Now I'm thinking if I should get another one. Still debating if it's actually a want or a need. It's not like it doesn't work (though it has blue-screened me more than once, what more freezing the window if I have more than five tabs going on at once). Wheezing, yes, but it runs. I have another year left in school though so I'm really tempted to get another.

2. Met my groupmates today and we hashed our group project out. I thought I had it bad but one of my friends, CY, had it even worse. I wish he had seen the prof earlier; I'm not upset at him or anything, I just really sympathised with him. I had undergone a similar dilemma a few weeks back and I felt really pressured and panicked. I managed to talk it out with the prof just in the nick of time so I managed to salvage what I've already done and turned my part of the project into a new direction.

3. DAMNED ESSAYS.
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive