Adult things.
The stars didn't fall today; Saturday, May 30
Yesterday I accompanied my mum to the hospital for a few scans that she had to do for her right knee. Left home at 7:30 in the morning and artived home only at 4. Granted, all I did was push my mum around in the wheelchair across the three different wings at the hospital and waited and waited and waited and waited. But oh my goodness, I was so exhausted when I reached home and could barely push myself to do my Zuhr on (in?) time. Broke my promise to Sakinah and didn't attend a qiyam she was looking forward to. Hope it was beneficial for you, babe!
Anyway, back to the hospital. My mum probably has a fracture in her right knee and the brilliant doctors at the polyclinic didn't think to refer her to the hospital until for about a month later after her first visit. They thought it was just some sort of bruise. It makes me so angry just thinking about it. So she finally got to the scans yesterday: an MRI, a bone scan and a CT scan. Not sure what the differences are but.. DO NOT EAT OR DRINK WHEN YOU'RE SCHEDULED FOR A CT SCAN. I mean, is this general knowledge or something because the doctor didn't tell my mum that so she ate something at 10 and when one of the nurses found out, she pushed my mum's CT scan to an hour later which meant more waiting :////////
Also, I learned more about Medisave. Which was cool. Made me feel very adult and all that. You guys should check that out sometime.