Let's Slay.
The stars didn't fall today; Thursday, May 21
Today, I attended a chat with the convenor of my major regarding Honours Year. There were only five of us since a lot of my friends were overseas or generally busy (I really should search for some temp work). Anyway, the convenor is leaving us soon actually and she set about trying to convince everybody to do Honours like it's the last thing she should do before she left. Which was cool. I still cannot get over how much of a Coca Cola addict she is though. Yeah, she was that professor. But she's so nice and I hope everything goes well for her when she settles back in the US. Anyway, the Honours modules they have on iffer for us look interesting. Never mind that there'll be new professors which I've never heard of before. The modules were varied and some were straight up not in my line of interest but Task Force looks set to be Migration-related so that's all good. Still can't believe a dude talked about writing a thesis like why would you... SMH. So yeah.. Let's do this.