Finally.
The stars didn't fall today; Sunday, July 12
Humy's commencement is tomorrow and I finally got access to my results today. Wow, system, nice. I hope the school throws in a server upgrade while it's considering a name change (of which the reason is absurd) (well, to me, that is). Anyway, I didn't get any Cs? Unlike what I've been expecting for the two modules which I had a love-hate relationship with. I guess this is where the bell curve comes in. Okay, sorry for sounding smug but...
NO Cs! WOOHOO!
On a related note, I need to submit my list of preferred modules for the upcoming semester within this coming week. Looks like I'll be having one 3-hour class each day except for Thursday and there are only two finals. My timetable looks so lepak but I know how deceiving that can be. Very, veeeeeery deceiving, indeed. Four Level-4000s.. Bismillahi tawakkaltu jelah nampaknya..
NO Cs! WOOHOO!
On a related note, I need to submit my list of preferred modules for the upcoming semester within this coming week. Looks like I'll be having one 3-hour class each day except for Thursday and there are only two finals. My timetable looks so lepak but I know how deceiving that can be. Very, veeeeeery deceiving, indeed. Four Level-4000s.. Bismillahi tawakkaltu jelah nampaknya..