Vingt-twah.
The stars didn't fall today; Sunday, August 2
I turned a year older yesterday, alhamdulillah. I would like to congratulate myself on making it this far in life without being an embarrassment to my parents and God.
... At least I hope so.
Aaaaanyway, I received two early birthday presents this year! The first was from the government. $300 GST money which was $50 more than what I remembered.Nak mintak kita vote dia lettewww.
The second present I received was from myself. This is what PTH2 has been about.. I FINALLY GOT MY 2B LICENSE. YES. YESSSS. But I don't have plans on buying a bike because I'm a broke university student so I'll just be using my dad's super bapak-bapak bike sometimes but ehhh, beggars can't be choosers!

Sekian sahaja. And oh, my Primary 3 student asked me yesterday about why do Malays in Singapore celebrate Hari Raya for a month and I was just.. Wow, I have been blessed with such a smart student who is very aware of such thingseven though he makes me want to bang my head against the table at times.
... At least I hope so.
Aaaaanyway, I received two early birthday presents this year! The first was from the government. $300 GST money which was $50 more than what I remembered.
The second present I received was from myself. This is what PTH2 has been about.. I FINALLY GOT MY 2B LICENSE. YES. YESSSS. But I don't have plans on buying a bike because I'm a broke university student so I'll just be using my dad's super bapak-bapak bike sometimes but ehhh, beggars can't be choosers!
Sekian sahaja. And oh, my Primary 3 student asked me yesterday about why do Malays in Singapore celebrate Hari Raya for a month and I was just.. Wow, I have been blessed with such a smart student who is very aware of such things
