Deblegh.

The stars didn't fall today; Saturday, September 12

So.. There's a debate coming up in one of my classes soon and we'll be tackling the issue of natural resources and conflict within and between states. First of all, I. Cannot. Debate. For. Nuts. Second of all, my teammates are all from a major that's familiar with wars and politicky things (I just don't want to mention the major but I think y'all would know). Third of all, the only teammate who's in the same major as me also specialises in wars and politicky things. Fourth of all, my theme is so far removed from this topic and I have absolutely no idea about what they've been talking about in the group chat for the past hour. They've been name-dropping all the different wars that have happened (okay, I exaggerate but still.) and I am just so lost. I hate debates and I especially hate debates about topics I am not familiar with.

Ya Allah, just let me get Wednesday done and over with. I don't care if I get a quarter or lesser of the grade percentage allocated for this debate; just numb this stifling feeling inside of me and the surge of anxiety I get every time I think about it. Please.
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive