#2

The stars didn't fall today; Tuesday, December 29

Arrived in Melbourne and currently waiting for Maiss and cousin to pick me up, Alhamdulillah. I was nervous since I declared some food and when the 'uncle' asked me what they are specifically, I told him, "Oh just a couple packs of vegetable stock." and he said, "Oh you may go." Yessssss no need to go through all the hassle hehe. 

Managed to get Wifi at the airport which is why I'm here and also, I needed to check my modules. Look what greeted me when I logged into the portal. 


I'm practically a nervewreck for the upcoming semester but one of the reasons why I decided to gatecrash Maiss and Jo's roadtrip is so that I can mentally refresh myself for the new semester. Doakan. :)

01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive