Almost the last lap.

The stars didn't fall today; Wednesday, December 2

Currently in school alone. Supposedly to study for my last paper tomorrow. Sakinah finished her finals yesterday so she's unofficially graduated. So.. That's it. The only two people I've ever studied with in school for finals, Sakinah and Humairah, have left me to fend for myself.

A photo with Sakinah during our last study session a couple days ago. Ahhh minah, I'm gonna miss you.

Wow. Drama much?

But I've been looking at the possible modules for next semester and if I end up taking the combo which I'm 99.9% sure I have to, I won't have any finals to sit for later. So.. tomorrow might be my last day in the huge and cold sports hall, along with my fellow rats. Which is actually a relief because I honestly cannot stand this cutthroat environment. I'm glad I learned to let go and be happy with my Bs. It's not an exemplary attitude but I'd rather that than cotinuously be miserable about not getting As. *shudders*

Okay, I'm really gonna start studying now haha
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive