#6

The stars didn't fall today; Friday, January 8

Sorry I didn't post after a couple of very enthusiastic updates. We did a lot of things over the past few days and I am not even over processing all of them in my head yet. We've been checking into our hotels late in the evening and crashing almost straight away before leaving for the next part of our adventure the next morning. So yeah, not many opportunities to post. I'll try to do some in the car, hopefully, but don't blame me if I don't; the scenery here is so beautiful that I don't mind staring out of the car for two hours straight. Aites then, later. :)
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive