Nawaitu-t ta'allum wa-t ta'liim

The stars didn't fall today; Sunday, January 24

I need to get on that weekday grind full time because there is no way I can do schoolwork on weekends D: Did I mention I've started properly teaching at my current workplace? I used to just listen to kids read the Iqra' series and it was a really chill job. By properly teaching, I mean that I have to enter a class, take attendance, talk myself hoarse and try to impart knowledge to the kids while at the same time praying to God that I'm not relaying the wrong information and trying to be patient with the thousand and one kinds of attitudes in the class. 

Allah. 
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive