Senior Year

The stars didn't fall today; Tuesday, April 5

Staying up all night with the intention to do work doesn't work for me. I can stay up all night and do anything EXCEPT work so I've given up burning the midnight oil and just sleeping instead. Week 12 of school is seeing me reaching nirvana in the midst of missed deadlines and a half-assed seminar facilitation (I wasn't even nervous; that shows the zero damns I give about school now). I want to sleep but the only thing preventing me from going home is the fact that it's raining and I don't want to whip out my raincoat just to ride home. Task Force is killing me slowly; it's amazing how being forced to write beyond the usual 3K essay is a surefire way of getting your soul sucked out and spirited away. Also emphasizes how much I hate group work.. Not that my friends aren't amazing. It's just me being unamazing. I should get started on my reading and actually post on the Forum for once. I  should also try deciphering the comments my Prof wrote on my draft essay and figure out how to improve on it... It's amazing how the American profs all think us students in Singapore are collectively anal about getting As. I think they'd be surprised at how many of us will be happy with just a B and move on. 

Enough rambling. I'm gonna do some readings in the library now.. I think I'll miss this place when I'm gone. Hmm. 
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive