Mother's Day.

The stars didn't fall today; Monday, May 9

My social media accounts were flooded with Mother's Day posts today. Call me cold but I'm glad our family never celebrates such days. I bet it would've hurt a lot more seeing those posts if we had had done so.

It's been half a year now. It's been more than a few times when I was caught off-guard by thoughts of you. I could be doing the most mundane of things and you'd just come to mind. We've had a lot of firsts without you in the past six months. Hasan underwent his POP and he'll be undergoing his poly graduation ceremony this Wednesday. I bet he's glad you made him delay NS for poly.

Which reminds me that I've yet to place an order for my robes for my own graduation. You'd probably be scolding me for my procrastination if you knew. Heh.
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive